West Country folk have opinions too.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Every cloud

Well, must say I'm a bit disappointed that no one commented in support of our boys the cherry and whites, but then got some good news which helped me through.

I 've got interview on Thursday! Hurrah. This one is for the post of Preventative Worker. Working with young people and their families trying to be really proactive. It looks great and I think i would really love a job like this. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck. Hope you get it ;)

5:24 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will do Chief

5:34 pm

 
Blogger lucy ar said...

will so be praying!

9:10 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it goes really well. Good luck.

12:47 pm

 
Blogger Stevo said...

Thanks guys, it mean alot to me. Nervous though.

12:51 pm

 
Blogger Simon said...

thinking of you mate, all the best. big kiss! X

3:11 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home