West Country folk have opinions too.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Always seems to be something

You may remember that I've been trying to get fit, and my method has been running. Well I've been getting some pains in my lower shins so I thought I'd get it checked out. Thought, I wont go to a GP as they'll just tell me to stop running, and I want to carry on. So I went to a Podiatrist who is also a runner, but it would appear that I am destined not to run. I have been told that I must stop running immediately, and only start again if I get special shoe inserts. Go for it you might say, but then you'd be wrong, said inserts cost approx £600, a little steep maybe. I think I'll save the £600 and ride my bike instead, on the plus side the excercise time to scenery ratio is better on a bike. There's always a positive if you look hard enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home