West Country folk have opinions too.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Threw it back in their faces...

I've committed a sin, a blogging sin that is. I previously posted that I went for an interview, but I haven't told anyone how I got on. Well...

I eventually got offered the job, hurrah. However, I had to turn the job down for a number of reason, mainly, there were two positions going and they offered the part time one, the full time role went the existing member of staff, and we couldn't afford to move on the smaller wage. Also the hours were really crazy, and I would never see Jo. Which would be bad.

But, it was a great confidence boost. So hurrah for that.

Ohh and I didn't really throw it back in their faces, I was very gracious, as I'm sure you can imagine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you were offered a Job mate here's to the next job offer!!

5:18 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is good news - in a slightly weird way. Hope the next interview goes just as well.

Glad you've sorted your blog out so that us non-Blogger-account people can now join in with comments too...

6:50 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home