West Country folk have opinions too.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

So far so good

Well, I'm in Gloucester looking after the mice. And this Elephant is doing ok, I got them fed, dressed, and out the door to arrive at play group 5 minutes early.

Then the trouble began:

Firstly, walking into a room full of Mum's is intimidating, I'm sure that you'll find something Freudian to say about that, but none the less they are intimidating.

Secondly, all the mum's thought I was Gem and Megs Dad. Which in itself isn't too much of a prob, but it does insinuate I'm my sisters Husbands. And though I am from the West Country, that is one insinuation too far. I did point out I'm Uncle Steve though, so crisis averted.

But all in, it's going well. We're going swimming this afternoon. What fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

They don't look that bad!!- good work uncle Steve!

2:37 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home