West Country folk have opinions too.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Optical illusion


I am most definitely bigger than my sister, and my dad is only an inch taller than me.

However, I look like a child in comparison.

Oh, and the blue cross on my sisters back indicates she was carrying Hudson who, shortly afterwards, pooed big time which went untreated until we got home. Unfortunately, it was a big poo, which leaked everywhere. The slight sweaty feeling Bek had was infact a mixture of poo and wee, which she, to all intents and purposes, marinated in for an hour.

5 Comments:

Blogger lucy ar said...

Wah hahah. Little hobbit.

7:50 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is actually quite scary - you're all in line with each other, but your dad looks like one of the nephalim

10:34 pm

 
Blogger Stevo said...

He is in fact a nephalim, a son of the angels. Explains my good looks.

10:35 am

 
Blogger Hoylus said...

The war for Rohan is over... The war for middle earth begins...

4:23 pm

 
Blogger Stevo said...

ha

7:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home