West Country folk have opinions too.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Behold a son - Hudson


Finally I've managed to get on the internet and also get some photo's too. Hurrah. Well for those who've not yet seen him, here he is Hudson John Collis Taylor, weighing in a hefty 9 pounds 14.5 ounces. But gaining steadily everyday since.






Could I be prouder? I don't think so, he even picks his nose. Just like his Dad.












Who incidently looked like a plonker the first time his son saw him.



















And the view out of our window



We're all doing well, loving being a slightly bigger family. I never realised I would love him as I love him, very weird but very great.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both again and thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming so that we can share in your parental adventure!

4:35 pm

 
Blogger Timmy Magic said...

Congratulations on the new arrival Steve! I will come and say it in person next time I see you...

Plus your son and heir can meet the Magic

12:24 am

 
Blogger Unknown said...

He's lovely :)

9:23 am

 
Blogger Simon said...

Good to hear from you mate - and well done! you look very proud in the pics and so you should be!

9:53 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home