West Country folk have opinions too.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Twisted Loyalty

Anne - Mother-in-Law
Steve (me) - English Son-in-Law
Tim - New Zealand Son-in-Law
John- Father-in-Law

Those were the characters here's the story. A story of Twisted Rugby Loyalty.

Anne (the Welsh Dragon) and I (the English Bulldog) are always supporting opposing sides. For Anne, it's Wales first, then New Zealand, then the other home nations. And then, only then England and that's only if they're playing Afghanistan. I support England first then Wales, Ireland, Scotland and then New Zealand (cos they're quite good to watch). My reasons are that I am loyal to the home nations - my home that is.

Anne's reasoning is that she used to live in Wales and that she has a New Zealand Son-in-Law. Twisted Loyalty? Favouritism more like. She seems to have forgotten the English Son-in-Law. Call it what you like, she will be disappointed come September when England retain the World Cup.

John (X English bulldog) is no better, he only supports England when they're winning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home