West Country folk have opinions too.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Flash Clubbing

I've heard of it but never seen it till now. I was seeing Jo off at Paddington Station when there was an enormous cheer, and hundreds of iPod wearing people ran to the centre of the concourse and started dancing and they carried on for at least half an hour.

How weird is that, part of me thinks it's cool, part of me thinks it weird and part of me thinks even I can dance better than that. It's kind of like being in a night club, but with no music, alcohol or snogging. So in that way really positive I guess, top fun without getting hammered or an STD.

2 Comments:

Blogger lucy ar said...

I love it! Im gonna do it when i get to London! We dont have an Ipod though. Do you think it would ruin things a bit if I took a gheto blaster on my shoulder?

7:33 pm

 
Blogger Stevo said...

Ha, no. People use walkmans too. Maybe thats retro flash clubbing

9:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home