West Country folk have opinions too.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Hit me... If you're from a foreign country

Probably you've seen my lovely 'neo counter' which amongst other things records the countries that viewers of the blog are currently in. Well, I want to see how many different countries I can get listed on it (this is kinda like the what the Cole's wanted to do with gaining their own record for numbers of comments, except if I got more than 8 comments I'd be on to a record). So what I want people to do, if they'd be so kind, is if you go abroad, just pop in the blog. Or if you know anyone that would log on from another country then ask them to hit me, well hit my blog really.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leggs said...

Hey - Look at your little list. One from Bulgaria! Proves I love you!! In fact this isn't about getting the maximum number of countries is it? It's about knowing that people love you enough to check up on you, even when they are on holiday!! Bless you!

8:22 pm

 
Blogger lucy ar said...

yeah but its wrong, cos I pop in everyday and its only got 7 hits from NZ. Its a faker.
oh unless its just started counting since you stuck it on. yes... that would make more sense. i will go and come back again for a test.

8:57 pm

 
Blogger lucy ar said...

Agh. Steve it really is fakin it! Still on 7!

8:59 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home